Monday, November 16, 2009

Messy Moodle!

My ma recently said my room was messier than anything she had ever seen. I agreed with her and I reckon most people would. That is everyone who hasn't ever seen Griffith College's Moodle system!


With its annoyingly skinny blue font and lack of any real structure whatsoever, it sends shivers down even the most unorganised student's spine.


I think Id rather fail first year then ever have to look at that blur of random information EVER again!


It's frustrating enough having to do the assignments at four in the morning the day before the due date. It's even more frustrating when you have to search Moodle for 2 hours to find your assignment title in the first place!

5 comments:

  1. Lol. I couldnt agree more! I Think your speakin for all of Griffith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog:D like the design, it#s simplistic, and the page can relate to a lot of the students at griffith..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha yeah ur right! Payin all this money what they doin wiv it?? Bleedin prefabs

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot Lenna and Abs! Always nice to get good comments!

    hahah Jamie did I hit a bit of a sore spot for you?

    Shut up Lar, why do you think i moan so much? haha

    ReplyDelete